Sunday 29 May 2016

Back to work.. I survived week1!

The things I'm gonna miss about being on ML:
(1) sending Adric to and from sch, n seeing his little face light up when he sees me fr the classroom window.. N of cos the chats in the car.. Usually we talk abt his sch day, the weather and his current fav topic, earthquakes and layers of the earth..

(2) hugging and dancing with Nelly after her morning bath when she smells perfect!



(3) the evening swim routine with Adric, (shallow pool to deep pool to jacuzzi pool back to deep pool to shallow pool).. The best was the deep pool where he'll hang on to me for dear life.. Haha

(4) the occasional outings..


Most of all, I will miss this face

And this face!



But the first week back at work was not as bad as I thought! Nelly managed to learn to drink fr the bottle the first day I was gone! I spent the whole of last week trying to train her to drink fr the bottle, but she would cry super loudly every time the bottle went anywhere near her lips! But once I'm gone, she immediately became a pro at bottle drinking! Hmm shows how resilient kids are.. U throw them into the pool, they learn how to swim! Well done Nelly! ( and daddy who took leave the first 2 days to train her up!)..

And what makes me really happy is seeing this scene when I get back fr work!






No comments:

Post a Comment