Tuesday 20 December 2016

Daddy's Update - Moments which brighten up our lives

Adric and Nelly are in this wonderful phase which makes them so adorable in their own ways. Little buddy is 4 while little cupcake is 10 months.
Cupcake Nelly is expressing herself more and she is such a sweet cutie pie. She smiles, waves, cuddles and giggles. And our amazing cupcake started taking baby steps when she’s 9+ months! Now at 10+ months, she is walking quite independently and making hasty steps when we hold her hands. Keep it up Nelly.


For Adric, he is inheriting Daddy’s funny genes. I managed to note down a few moments of his humor. These were captured from Jul to Dec 2016.

Scene: At home.
Kakak sounding a little frustrated after repeatedly calling Adric to shower. She smells Adric: Eeeee.. Adric Boosup. Never pong pong [baby language for shower].
Adric: Kakak, have you pong pong?
Kakak: Yes, I pong pong. Only you haven’t.
Adric smells Kakak and said: Eeeeee.. you pong pong already, lagi boosop!”    
Kakak burst out laughing. So did everyone who heard it.



Scene: On the train to Julia Gabriel class. Daddy is standing, carrying Adric and his JG bag. <Shag>
Daddy: You want to carry (the JG bag)?
Adric, avoids eye contact and said softly: No
Then holding my face, he asked: You want to carry?
Daddy: No
And he continuously asked me for a few more times while I repeated myself. I think he wants me to know that no one will say yes to such a question. Point taken buddy.



Scene: At home, bedtime. Mummy chilling out with Adric in his room.
Mummy: Do you like Berries more or LW more?
Adric: LW, because there are more girls there.
Mummy: Berries no girls huh?
Adric: Lesser. LW girls I like more. [He told us his best friends in school are Gwendolyn and Charlotte previously.]
Mummy bursts out laughing. Gosh Adric, you are overtaking my place as the funniest guy in mummy’s heart! Well, at least we know you are straight.



Scene: School <Feedback from teachers>
Adric went to queue for god knows how many extra servings of soya bean during tea break.
Teacher: Adric, you have to finish your food before I can give you more soya bean
Adric turned around and walked off. Teacher continues distributing the food and drinks. Little buddy then proceeds to…. Walk to the dustbin and pour away his food. [I can imagine the shock and horror on the teacher’s face]. Teacher told us, they were speechless. [Oops]

Scene: In school, teabreak again <Another feedback from teachers>
French toast was served. Little buddy didn’t eat it as he dislikes it. Went to queue for drink once again.
Teacher: Where is your French toast Adric?
Adric: In France.
Teacher: You are wasting food. You want to go kitchen to help prepare food? 
Adric: No I cannot, because I am too short.
I think Adric is probably not in this teacher’s favourite list.  

The list of his jokes is longer. I shall save some for next post. Children, daddy and mummy love you so much! You brighten up our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment