Tuesday 12 November 2013

Baby star!!


Wow, didnt know blogging ould be quite addictive haha.. this is already my 4th post within a week!Considering I have never had the habit of writing, this is a total surprise to me! 
Anyway, I've lots to catch up on happenings of the last 13 months, but today, I thought I'll post on something in the present..

Today I received a happy email! Baby was shortlisted for the finals of PS baby star contest! yay!
It was a surprise to us cos I thought we didnt get a good smiling shot of baby at the auditions last weekend!

The first shot was a fantastic shot of baby smiling (something like the photo below which was taken from the audience by grandpa).. but, blur mummy forgot to stick the number tag on baby, so photo was not counted I think..


After that, baby was too engrossed in playing with the toys on the mat, that he totally had no time to smile, or to look up at the camera!



And at the end of the 2 mins (the amount of time we had to make our babies smile for the camera..), baby was still so engrossed in playing with the toys that he didnt want to leave the stage..


Anyway, Im sooo happy baby got shortlisted for the finals! Even if we dont win anything, I think it'll be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey baby adric, dont forget the smart suit romper given by auntie joyce for your first birthday played a part in getting you shortlisted! *claiming credit* hee. Congrats! Great effort happy baby! :* :)

    ReplyDelete